Easy Timeshare Relief (ETR), a family-owned business that was first started in beautiful Meridian, Idaho. The founders of ETR were working in the travel industry in a reputable position, but somehow, they were unsure about various factors stopping their way. After six years of vigorous working, Steve and Michelle Cuccia decided to back off and started ETR in 2009. After a few months of hosting various seminars, Michelle came across cross-questions like, “where were you 8-10 years ago when I got myself in a timeshare?” The realization was enough to make a choice that presented a unique opportunity in front of them.
Steve and Michell decided to wear their best shoes and dedicatedly work towards solving timeshare problems. They dug in and decided to learn and explore the pros and cons of the industry.
What brought us together?
Though Easy Timeshare Relief is a renowned company that sincerely works towards its business objectives and movements, the company lacked a significant aspect of the modern marketing world. Due to their in-depth knowledge of the industry and strong business partnerships, ETR offered everything their customers always wished for. But during this process, they were looking for a well-organized online presence that could bring them into the limelight.
Our team of highly skilled professionals designed their website, presented well-optimized content, embellished their social media pages, and wrote a catchy caption that attracted the targeted customers. The ETR team reached us, explained their needs, discussed our ideas, and successfully brought the best to the table.
How did we serve them?
Once their team reached us, we established a detailed discussion of their ideas and needs and deeply studied their vision. Our web development and the content team started working on various parameters to bring ideas to life and to present them with a unique online presence that they crave. Let’s have a quick look at the services we offered to them:
- We built their online presence from scratch while protecting their brand vision and mission.
- Our SEO team created unique blogs and articles & also helped them with keywords rankings that drive organic traffic.
- Our enthusiastic social media team has done rebranding, created logos & social media posts that created a buzz overnight.
- Our dedicated web designers created a user-friendly website & web pages that the company needed to reach, inform, and convert their target audience.
What did we take much care about?
When we started working with the ETR process, we knew they were one of the biggest names in the industry; hence we decided to give this our best shot. While working, there were various factors we are highly dedicated to that are as follows:
- The web pages that we design for should have every minute detail the visitors to want to read.
- The content is well-written and optimized so that it ranks at a higher position in the search results.
- Whenever any potential customer lands on their social media handles, it feels like a treat to their eyes.
- The website is well-designed and does not lag while loading to build visitors interest.
- We mentioned the ETR team’s information in the end for accessible and direct communication.
What did our efforts result in?
Being the industry experts, we know what works in favor of our clients. Our sincere and devoted efforts resulted in the immense popularity and growth of ETR. they got introduced to a different group of people, got exposed to new, unexplored opportunities, and attracted massive traffic. Hence, we consider their decision to choose us, and our dedication to offering them the best services showed adequate results.