Seahawk is looking for talented candidates to create blog posts, social media content and drive more value through online content.
- Develop content that produces high quality and inspiring work.
- Research and compile informative content to find unique insights that provide our users with useful information & advice.
- Write descriptions on our website with exceptional attention to detail.
- Expanding our social media presence by supporting the development of our social media strategy.
- Contacting clients in order to write case studies.
- Editorial requirements include basic knowledge of On Page/ Off Page
- SEO understanding, content categorisation and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Bachelor’s degree in English communication or related field
- 4+ years of experience in content creation
- Excellent writing skills as well as ability to communicate and collaborate effectively and meet deadlines
- Time management and inter-personal skills
- Well organised and ability to multitask
- Good knowledge of SEO tools
- Experience using MS Office, Google Analytics, WordPress, Social Media tracking software preferred
- Demonstrated experience writing blog posts
Why choose Seahawk?
- Remote working
- Seahawk’s welcome swag
- Employee stock option plan
- Attractive Remuneration
- Performance linked appraisal system