- The candidate must be able to build custom PHP functions and features in WordPress.
- Creating Staging websites on a server using various tools such as cPanel.
- Launch websites.
- Optimize the speed and performance of websites.
- Ability to repair hacked websites.
- Resolve server issues by contacting hosting support.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Creation of custom post types.
- Creation of plugins written to conform with WordPress coding standards.
- Working closely with both design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through delivery.
- Must have 4+ years of experience as WordPress Developer
- knowledge & understanding of PHP
Excellent knowledge of WordPress
- Logical thinking is a must
- Enthusiastic and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, etc
Why choose Seahawk?
- Remote working
- Bonus and Incentives
- Seahawk’s welcome swag
- Employee stock option plan
- Attractive Remuneration
- Performance linked appraisal system