- Design and create user interface & experience as the requirements of our clients.
- Present UI layout ideas and web designs to our clients.
- With the help of coding, create web applications.
- Develop new features and functionality based on user experience.
- Collaborate with back end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Maintenance and Improvement of websites.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must.
- 2+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer.
- Enthusiastic and has ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with Elementor, Figma, PSD, HTML.
- Hands on experience with WordPress.
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and must be a team player.
Why choose Seahawk?
- Remote working
- Seahawk’s welcome swag
- Employee stock option plan
- Attractive Remuneration
- Performance linked appraisal system