- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualise and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals.
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet our organisational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately.
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with the team, meeting deadlines.
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities.
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video.
- Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills.
- 2+ years experience with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to continue to grow skill set with ongoing education and training.
- Good communication skills.
Why choose Seahawk?
- Remote working
- Bonus and Incentives
- Seahawk’s welcome swag
- Employee stock option plan
- Attractive Remuneration
- Performance linked appraisal system