Customer Success Manager
- Interacting with clients to understand the key requirements of business.
- Website building with a creative approach and activating social networking platforms for the clients.
- Assisting in selecting a right technology framework & discussing proposals with clients.
- A solid understanding of web development.
- Testing the website and identifying technical problems.
- Act as a communication liaison between Technical Support, Customer Success and Customers.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must.
- 3+ years of experience as Customer Success Manager.
- Must have knowledge of WordPress.
- Understanding of domains and how DNS for domains work.
- Basic understanding of how FTP and SQL connections work.
- Familiarity with Elementor, Figma, HTML.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills are a must.
Why choose Seahawk?
- Remote working
- Seahawk’s welcome swag
- Employee stock option plan
- Attractive Remuneration
- Performance linked appraisal system