WordPress Sales Specialist
- International business development and client generation for Web designing & Development, PHP, WordPress, etc.
- Executing email campaigns to prospective clients to set sales meetings.
- Following up on inbound leads from marketing campaigns to build new opportunities for sales.
- Leading discovery calls with prospects to assess potential fit, diagnose needs, and prescribe solutions.
- Self-ability to manage marketing and use creative ways and strategies for sales and marketing.
- Proactively prospecting for new accounts and contacts that would be ideal potential customers.
- Staying organized and maintaining operational excellence – attention to detail is critical.
- Consistently hitting or exceeding daily activity and monthly meeting targets.
- Perform consultative demonstrations to highlight our websites and services to bring on new customers.
- Two (2+) years of sales experience, preferably in WordPress sales.
- Have a strong interest in a sales career.
- Thrive in a goal-oriented and high-growth environment that achieves results.
- Must have experience in international IT client generation.
- Are empathetic and know that active listening is the key to becoming a great seller.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and prospects.
- A trustworthy person who can work independently. Daily status reports and updates will be necessary.
Why choose Seahawk?
- Remote working
- Bonus and Incentives
- Seahawk’s welcome swag
- Employee stock option plan
- Attractive Remuneration
- Performance linked appraisal system