Over the past decade, the use of online survey tools has skyrocketed. Thanks to the advancement of technologies, you can now create and run professional online surveys for a fraction of the cost and time. This makes collecting data more accessible than ever for businesses. Before the advent of these software tools, businesses had the luxury to conduct research earlier and cumbersome. Now, it is easy for companies to hear their customer’s opinions and analyze the responses in a wink.
Choosing an online survey tool or survey software that best suits your needs can often confuse you. Therefore, in this blog, we’ll do a Typeform vs. SurveyMonkey comparison to help you decide which survey platform is the best fit for you.
Overview: Typeform vs. SurveyMonkey
SurveyMonkey is a powerful & well-known online survey software that helps you create and run professional online surveys. Using SurveyMonkey, you can quickly get feedback, opinions, criticism, and suggestions from the general public and customers. The platform has an advanced reporting and analysis feature that allows you to view responses in real-time.
Typeform is an online SAAS (software as a service) company that helps you create dynamic, beautiful, & engaging online surveys & forms for powering your brand’s interactions. It allows you to transform a typical online form template into a set of questions that users can scroll through one at a time. Typeform also has many outstanding features, which makes it an exceptional choice for your online surveys.
TypeForm vs. SurveyMonkey: A step-by-step Comparison
Online survey tools help in making your job much easier as it’s just a matter of a few minutes to get valuable feedback or opinions from your customers and the general public using these tools.
Here, we have made a step-by-step comparison between the two best tools to see what suits your requirements the most. Without any further ado, let’s dive and compare both!
Based On Ratings
G2 Review allows getting the most honest and reliable comparisons among various products.
According to G2 reviews & ratings, Typeform scores 4.5. On the other hand, SurveyMonkey receives 4.4 out of 5 by G2.
Based On Pricing & Plans
Consumers are primarily looking for the best value, which is not always the lowest price. Pricing is the key element when buying SaaS tools online because customers have been spoilt for choice because many options are available. Let’s take a closer look to check the pricing options available for each of the two tools:
The pricing for SurveyMonkey starts at $28.00 per user per month. SurveyMonkey has four different plans: Individual Advantage, Team Advantage, Premier Advantage, Enterprise Plan. SurveyMonkey’s Individual Advantage plan costs you $27.37/user/month, where its Team Advantage plan starts at $21.23/user/month. The cost of the Premier Advantage Plan is $52.04/user/month. If you are looking for an enterprise-grade solution to gain insights from customers, employees, and the market—securely and at scale, then check with their customer service team to get details about their Enterprise plan.
On the other hand, Typeform offers three different pricing & plans, and all these plans vary according to the difference in features so that you can choose the plan that helps you. The three plans are: Basic at $25/month, Plus- $50/month, and Business at $83 per month.
Based On Features
Let us take a look at the different features that Typeform and SurveyMonkey offer.
Features Of Typeform:
- Personalized User-Flow- Every customer is different and has a different set of opinions altogether. Therefore, it’s essential to see that you are not offering the same old surveys to everyone. With Typeform, you can create workflows according to the different sets of customers.
- Drag And Drop Builder- This will complete the process with absolute ease without too much mocking. This feature helps in building your surveys with the least amount of effort.
- Conditional Logic- This is one of the most thoughtful features that Typeform offers as it allows the respondent to skip the irrelevant questions.
- Multiple Forms And Surveys- Typeform allows its respondents for unlimited forms and surveys even with a free account.
- SSL Encryption- Typeform is highly responsible when it comes to protecting the data of its consumers.
- Answer Piping- This option helps the user remember the last answer they had given as it becomes challenging to remember all the answers when the survey is too long.
- Templates- If you are gotta go, then Typeform will help you build surveys in no time. This feature offers built-in templates, which makes it extremely easy to create questioner or to run surveys.
Features Of SurveyMonkey:
- Editing Interface- This feature allows the business to edit the survey according to their preferences, such as changing colors, templates, or editing questions.
- Business Brand- If you want to see your business in its full charm, then choose SurveyMonkey as it allows you to add all your brand details.
- Multilingual Surveys- SurveyMonkey supports multiple languages; therefore, it gives you the freedom to respond in any language.
Based On Integrations
The Typeform has integration capabilities with the following types of software: collaboration, customer support, documents, email marketing, file management, IT & engineering, lead generation, marketing automation, productivity, research and customer experience, sales & CRM.
This online survey tool, SurveyMonkey, has integration capabilities with software of different kinds. These are: customer support, digital gifts, education, email, events, marketing, productivity, CRM, analytics, and reporting, G Suite, Office 365
As you can see, both tools are excellent in their own way. But we always recommend you to use Typeform for online surveys. Typeform, help you to create questionnaires or run online surveys to know your client’s opinion.
Grow your business with us! We are the expert partner of Typeform!