A word that seems overused but still remains the heart of everything you put on your website, social media, or even on traditional media channels. So, you’ve got a bunch of talented designers and writers and they all seem to be doing their job right but you’re unable to hit the nail.
Let’s give you a lowdown on some things you can do to give your creative efforts a boost:
- Relatable x Regular: Your team is smart, they’ve come up with relatable content. The question is, are you consistently publishing it? The regularity of relatable posts is what keeps people hooked. The benefits of consistent content are twofold:
1. Audiences trust and share what you post and
2. Search engine algorithms start trusting you to give you higher domain authority.
So, how do you keep it fresh? Listen to your audiences. Regular community management will also help you realize what everyone’s talking about and how you can create and stay on top of everything that’s #trending.
- E-A-T your heart out: Aside from making your content fun and fresh, it’s also important to do your research. Search engines crawl to look for expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness (EAT) in all your content.
Taking expert advice and actually knowing your jargon and terms well is going to help immensely. And feel free to flaunt your credibility – mention and link your experts and sources so your audience can judge the authenticity of your content better. It’s also a great way to include the correct inbound and outbound links that can boost your SEO and extend the reach of the content you work so hard for.
- It’s not all wordplay: Yes, keywords are and will remain incredibly important. But there’s no reason to stick to just those words. Take all your well-researched and witty content and turn it into a graphic, or better still – a video! While your content still remains the backbone of your visual, opting to go down a video path will allow you to tap into a different audience sector as you can use this video on platforms where text-based content marketing may not be the best possible course.
Feels like a lot of content? We’ve got your back. Seahawk Media can help you out with your content needs – be it a website or social media. Our team of experts can rework or create content from scratch so you’re able to bring your brand to life.