WordPress is the most popular website platform in the world. It has over 60 million websites using it, and that number grows every day. Why do people love WordPress so much? Well, it’s easy to use and very customizable! That’s why we’ve rounded up some of the best WordPress page builders on the market. They’ll allow you to create beautiful websites quickly without having to deal with code yourself.
- Top WordPress Page Builders List (Free & Premium)
- 1. Elementor
- 2. WP Bakery Page Builder
- 3. Beaver Builder
- 4. Oxygen Builder
- 5. Divi Builder
- 6. SiteOrigin Page Builder
- 7. Themify Builder
- 8. Brizy
- 9. Gutenberg
- 10. BoldGrid
Top WordPress Page Builders List (Free & Premium)
Elementor is a free and open-source drag-and-drop WordPress page builder. It’s straightforward to use, has many customizable templates, and has a drag-and-drop interface. Elementor has pre-built elements that you can use without writing code or styling. The page builder also comes with many add-ons for other plugins like WooCommerce or Gravity Forms so that you can create pages for those plugins without needing coding knowledge!
- Ease of use.
- Advanced and basic features
- Easy to customize
- Premium version is worth the price
- Integration capability
- Significant updates have caused glitches
- My Impact Page Speed
Read: Elementor Cloud Review: Should You buy it?
2. WP Bakery Page Builder
WP Bakery Page Builder is a drag-and-drop page builder plugin for WordPress. It is made by the guys at WooThemes, who make WooCommerce. It is one of the most popular page builders in the world. The WP Bakery Page Builder allows you to create landing pages quickly, sales pages, squeeze pages & more!
- You can save templates for later use
- Multilingual interface
- User role access control
- Various content blocks
- Works with most themes
- Many add-ons available for it
- It doesn’t have an automatic save function
- Once deactivated leaves shortcodes on pages
- Not easy to use and straightforward
- Can impact page speed
3. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is a drag-and-drop page builder that allows you to build beautiful, responsive websites without touching any code. It has a large selection of pre-built blocks, so you can be up and running in no time.
Some of this its features include:
- Integrations with other WordPress plugins
- Import/export capabilities
- Optional Coding
- Site Translation
- Lite version with limited abilities
- Intuitive user interface
- Decent library of page templates
- Several reliable support options are available
- Use on unlimited sites (even on the cheapest plan)
- Save modules and rows to reuse globally
- Ability to save templates and content sections to reuse later
- Excellent support channels are available
- Doesn’t stand out with any particular feature.
- It’s expensive
4. Oxygen Builder
Oxygen Builder is a drag-and-drop page builder plugin that makes creating a website easy for beginners. With Oxygen Builder, you can create any website: business, portfolio, blog, or eCommerce. It also has an extensive list of pre-made templates you can use to get started quickly on any project.
Oxygen Builder is your best option if you’re new to building websites or don’t have the time to learn individual code languages like HTML and CSS. The drag-and-drop interface lets you easily create beautiful landing pages without the necessary coding knowledge!
- Extremely flexible to use
- Compelling features
- Decent modules and templates
- Stellar pricing
- The steep learning curve for non-techies
- Overrides your theme
5. Divi Builder
Divi is a premium WordPress theme that powers over one million websites. It’s also the most popular page builder globally, with over 50,000 active users.
Brands like Tesla and Red Bull have used the theme and plugin to build their web presence.
Divi makes it easy for you to create beautiful websites with no coding skills required. You can choose from over 1,000 professionally designed layouts or create your custom layout in minutes using Divi’s intuitive visual drag & drop builder.
- Clean and minimal interface
- Massive library of modules (inc. dynamic modules)
- Robust design and customization settings
- Tons of high-quality templates
- Great support channels are available
- Occurrence of few bugs, particularly when creating complicated layouts
- Live chat support only for pre-sales
6. SiteOrigin Page Builder
SiteOrigin Pagebuilder has long been one of the market’s most influential and easy-to-use page builders. You can create any page with it, whether you have an eCommerce site or a simple blog. It also comes with hundreds of templates, meaning you don’t need to worry about building your layout from scratch!
You can customize every element in a template and make it as unique as your brand demands. And if that’s not enough for you, thousands of third-party plugins are available for SiteOrigin Pagebuilder too!
- Cheaper in the market
- A myriad of widgets are available
- The backend interface is far less glitchy
- It’s free
- No live chat or phone support
- It doesn’t have a visual drag-and-drop feature.
7. Themify Builder
Themify Builder is a drag-and-drop page builder for WordPress that lets you easily create any layout with no coding required. It’s free and packed with features like parallax scrolling effects, fullscreen backgrounds, SEO optimization tools, multiple header options, and more. The Themify team has also created many template collections to help you speed up the process of designing your site.
- Plenty customization options
- Builder addons
- Built-in drag-and-drop builder
- Smart layout options
- Wide selection of pre-made templates
- WooCommerce integration
- Moderate learning curve
- Less templates
Brizy is a drag-and-drop page builder that many people like to use because it’s so easy to use. It is excellent for non-developers because you don’t need coding skills to create a website with Brizy. You can also use Brizy to build all kinds of different websites, including:
- Video Streaming Sites
- Ecommerce Stores (Shopify)
- Online Courses (Teachable)
- Great customer support
- Good visual design
- Ease of use
- Excellent block library
- Insufficient feature sets (compared to other page builders)
- PRO version is not GPL
Gutenberg is a WordPress page builder plugin that was released in May 2019. It was developed to ” simplify the creation and editing of content for websites.”
Gutenberg provides users with a drag-and-drop interface for building pages, making it easy to build new pages without learning to code or write HTML. The plugin uses a visual editor, which means you can use images and other media without worrying about using the correct tags or attributes. This makes it easier for beginners to grasp how to use Gutenberg.
- Easy to use
- A lot of options to customize
- Fully compatible with all WordPress platforms
- It’s not as powerful as some other page builders
BoldGrid is a WordPress page builder that helps you create beautiful pages without coding. With BoldGrid, you can drag and drop content blocks to create the layout you want and then use the built-in customization options to tweak your design to perfection.
BoldGrid is free to use, which means you can download the plugin and use it on as many sites as you like without having to pay any fees. Furthermore, BoldGrid gives you complete control over your design and can create something truly unique. Finally, it has a vast library of free plugins and themes that you can use to extend its functionality and further customize your site. This means that even if you’re not a developer, you can still add powerful features to your site without hiring someone to do it for you.
- Free to use
- Drag and Drop editor
- Pre-built page elements
- Massive design tools
- The learning curve can be a bit steep for those who are new to WordPress. Getting used to the interface and how everything works may take some time.
You should use one of these to create unique websites for your clients or even for yourself. They’re all free, easy to use, powerful and great for beginners. They also have advanced features that will keep the most experienced developers happy.
We hope this article has given you insight into the best drag-and-drop WordPress page builders of 2022-2023. If you were wondering which one to use for your next project, hopefully, it helped make that decision a little easier.
You might be interested in reading these posts: